Terms & Conditions
Where goods are defected, wrongly described, or vary from the product advertised on this website, you may choose between an exchange, credit or refund. Unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund, credit or exchange outside 30 days of your purchase. Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items are excluded from being reimbursed. All transactions are processed in $AUD.
For returns your item must be in the original packaging, undamaged and unused.
Please provide a receipt or proof of purchase with your returned goods. Limited refunds are given if the purchase is damaged for reasons not due to our fault. You shall be advised via email of this error upon receipt of the returned goods and warned whether your request is approved or rejected. With approval you are re-instated automatically within a few days and credited in the original method of payment. Please allow sufficient processing time before contacting us to follow up on your refund.
Please address your email to email@example.com and send your item to:
Michelle Pike Illustration, Suite1/231 Balcatta road, Balcatta, Perth,Western Australia, 6021.
Upon receiving a refund, a deduction for return shipping will be made. Please note you are responsible for payment of your own shipping costs. Shipping times of replacement goods may vary depending on where you live. We advise you to use a trackable shipping service or shipping insurance for goods purchased over $50. Allow up to 15 business days for illustration work to be sent because of printing requirements. Goods are shipped with Australia Post Parcel Service or TNT.
For shipping to international customers please note you may need to pay additional duties and taxes upon receipt of delivery. Additional costs after shipping are not covery by Michelle Pike Illustration.
- Michelle Pike Illustration reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on date as advertised. However, Michelle Pike Illustration has the right to change the schedule or cancel. If so, classes will transfer to the next available class.
- The door to the studio is locked at the beginning of each class for safety and security. No late entry is permitted.
- All purchases are final and non-transferable.
- Michelle Pike does not offer refunds on services for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason, but may be rescheduled.
- Cancellation/rescheduling must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours before a class, allowing the place to be available to others. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone. If a booked session is not cancelled within the 48 hour window your class will forfeit a rescheduled class.
- Gift Vouchers can be redeemed for classes. They are not redeemable for cash.
In attending classes at Michelle Pike, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against MP Illustration.